A VPN is a virtual private network, or in English Virtual Private Network. It is a network technology that allows us to connect our computer or any other device to a private network using a public network such as the Internet. Without the need for the devices to be physically connect or for them to be in the same place.
This technology uses the Internet to connect to a specific location, so you can access certain services you cannot access from your physical location. When you click through a VPN. Your network traffic goes from your device to your Internet provider, but from there, it goes right to the VPN server, from where it will go to the endpoint. Therefore. It simulates that you connect to the Internet wherever the VPN server set.
The advantages of using a VPN Are:
- It can operate from anywhere and on practically any Internet device
- Works in all applications and connects and disconnects easily.
- It provides greater security when you browse the Internet, especially on public Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows you to access your work network from anywhere and safely.
- You can fake your location, avoid Internet censorship, and access content unavailable in your country.
Your Internet provider does not know what you do when you surf the net, but the company that manages the VPN will know.
ALSO READ : CES 2022
ALSO READ : PLATFORM SANDALS
ALSO READ : MACHINE LEARNING AND DEEP LEARNING
As Possible Drawbacks, we can Mention the Following:
- Free VPN services may be limited or very slow. In addition, some track their users to obtain their usage and browsing statistics and may sell that information to third parties. Therefore, it is preferable to use a paid VPN.
- Lower browsing speed since all the data we send and receive is encrypt. Likewise, if your VPN server is very far away, you will notice a lot of latency when browsing. Also, the maximum download and upload speed will generally be limite.
- The security it provides is not infallible. An extra layer of protection adds, but it does not mean we are 100% protect.
- Using a VPN does not guarantee that browsing is anonymous. VPN providers may have information about the origin of their users, and, in case of legal action, they may ask to provide the data of users who may have infringed. Also, identifying the company that provided VPN access to a user is relatively easy.
- Some web pages or services can detect if you are using a to bypass certain restrictions and block access to those who use these types of tools.
How to connect iPad to TV
How to connect iPad to TV. The iPad, Apple’s tablet, is a convenient device wherever we look. Even so, there…
What is the Best Hosting in Spain?
Best Hosting in Spain? – Hello dear reader! I’m here again for another week to talk to you on this…
Leave a Reply